|Name:||NCHMCT JEE 2013|
|Exam Full Name::||National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam|
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology in collaboration with Indira Gandhi National Open University offers full time regular Bachelor of Science program in Hospitality and Hotel Administration. For admission to Bachelor of Hospitality and Hotel Administration courses shall be based on marks obtained by the candidate in All India (Written Test) JEE examination (NCHMCT JEE).
Allotment of Institute shall strictly be in order of merit and rank. No group discussions or personal interviews are involved in this admission process. NCHMCT JEE 2013 is a single level examination which is conducted by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT).
Courses offerd by the exam -Bachelors program for B.Sc hospitality & Hotel management.
For online submission of application from Log on to http://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2013
• The examination fee is Rs.900/- for general category & Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates. This fee is inclusive of all charges including postal charges for offline.
• The examination fee is Rs.850/- for general category & Rs. 450/- for SC/ST candidates. This fee is inclusive of all charges including postal charges for offline.
All India Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) will be held on 27 April 2013 from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. Candidates should report at examination venue at least one hour before the commencement of the examination.The exam will be conducted in various cities of India as examination centres.
• The candidates must have completed 12th standard in any stream with English in order to take up the examination.
Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE-2013 on provisional basis
Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30th September, 2013
• The candidate should be of maximum of 22 years in case of general category & 25 years in case of SC/ ST candidates on 1st July 2013.
• The reservations will be as per norms of the government.
• The applications can be downloaded by logging into www.nchmct.org.in or http://specialtest.in/nchmct (year).
• The applications can be obtained by sending a request to “JEE Cell, NCHMCT, Noida”.
NCHMCT JEE 2013 Question Paper Pattern consists following parts-
• Reasoning and Logical Deduction- 30 Questions
• Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude - 30 Questions
• Aptitude for Service Sector - 50 Questions
• General Knowledge & Current Affairs - 30 Questions
• English Language - 60 Questions
Total number of questions:- 200
Time Duration for Exam:- 3 Hours.
The question paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi (except for the English language section which would only be in English). Every correct answer in the Reasoning and Logical Deduction, Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude, General Knowledge & Current Affairs & English language section would be awarded 1 mark. Every wrong answer would result in a deduction of 0.25 marks.
However for the "Aptitude for Service Sector" section, graded marks would be given i.e. 0.25, 0.50, 0.75, 1.00. Here, the most appropriate answer would only earn 1 mark.
Questions will be asked to test the candidate's Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English Language, and Aptitude for Service Sector.